1 large can of pumpkin (do not confuse this with Pumpkin Pie filling..broke the mouth one time)
1 can of evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnomon
1 box of yellow cake mix without pudding
1 cup of chopped walnuts
2 sticks (1 cup butter)
1. Grease a 13x9x2 pan or line with wax paper
2. Blend pumpkin,,milk,eggs,sugar and cinnomon
3. Pour in pan
4. Sprinkle with cake mix over pumpkin mixture
5. Spread muts over cake mix
6. Span melted butter over nuts
7. Bake at 350 degress for about an hour or until top is brown.
8. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream...yummy!!!